Friday, April 10, 2009

Things aren't always what they seem...

People frequently tell me that they think I'm stuck up and mean before they get to know me. I'm not sure how to take this. I gues it means that I LOOK stuck up and mean? If you don't know me then how would you even come to those conclusions? Beats the hell out of me. This doesn't really bother me much and I guess what bothers me most is that maybe people are avoiding me because I seem to be something I am not, which is an awfully complicated thing to be doing with someone who you don't even know. I guess its the same as me being annoyed by those really happy, hyper, always chipper and smiley people. But I don't think that because they are that way outwardly then they are thay way within. Perhaps I should. Perhaps. Anyway theres not a whole lot that can be done about this because I think its mostly that I have good posture and I don't smile a whole lot. The way I hold my face or something. Fuck it.

No comments: